In order to produce this publication, Caribbean Export is looking to work with an experienced publishing firm that will provide the following services, as outlined in the terms of reference.
- Interview the agreed list of beneficiaries (approx. 20)
- Write articles (approx. 20) that highlight the businesses growth and success as a result of participating in Caribbean Export initiatives
- Liaise with Caribbean Export to determine the appropriate design and layout of the publication;
- Provide 3 design and layout options in keeping with the brand guidelines to select from;
- Design a cover page for the publication;
- Create an electronic version of the publication;
- Liaise with Caribbean Export to determine the appropriate print specification and quality
- Recommend 3 print firms to Caribbean Export who are capable of printing to the agreed specification and quality;
- Provide recommendations and assistance to ensure the final print meets the expected standards.
All publishers must:
- Be nationals of the African, Caribbean and Pacific group of states or of the European Union
- Have practical experience of at least five (10) years in producing corporate publications including magazines
- Have previously prepared digital publications
- At least two (2) examples of published magazines including electronic or online versions
- Proposal including information related to but not limited to Company Profile, Methodology, Key Experts, Timetable of Activities
Submissions via post can be sent to:
JoEllen Laryea, Advisor – PR and Marketing
Caribbean Export Development Agency
1st Floor Baobab Towers
In order to be considered for this Consultancy, proposals must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. Barbados Time on August 5, 2014. No late submissions will be accepted.
Download the full TERMS of REFERENCE here